Nov 12, 2009

Friday I'm in Love

I love Fridays. The end of a working week, followed by two whole days of crafting, sleep ins and spending time with family and friends. This Friday I'm in love with screen printing. I stayed up all night having an awesome time printing off these hankies that were discarded at Reverse Garbage for a better life. They are unused and have been washed, don't fret peoples... I'll be printing off some more tonight with different words. Any thoughts on what I've done so far ? Tomorrow I'll be seeing screen printing queen Thea (Thea and Sami) for her open studio day (can't wait to do some xmas shopping there). Then Sunday I'm taking part in a Yudu screen printing tutorial with Katy from What Katy Did at Brown Owls. Golly I'm going to be all screenprinted out... Have a lovely weekend peoples. xo Teneale ps. Thea, I love my mushroom tea towels - they are awesome !!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just darling!
Isn't Reberse Garbage the greatest? I used to live down the road from there :)

Hot Fudge said...

Fantastic hankies - they are too good to use!

Teneale said...

Thank you !! xo I'm contemplating what words to use for my next batch. Then I might sell them in sets of 2 or 3.

Thea said...

Thank you for coming to my Open Studio today. Hopefully, will have pics from Catherine to post soon. Your hanky is too cute. I was trying to think of some clever words you could print on it but I've got nothing.
Too tired to think. We ended up printing another couple of table lengths of new Spoon and Whisk fabric today.

Teneale said...

It was my pleasure Thea ! Was great seeing how you print your designs. Thank you for inviting us in, and I can't wait to give my sister her present. Oh and I just did a couple of batches tonight - snot face and recycle. Did 22 hankies, and my back is killing me already. See you Thursday night xo T

Unknown said...

Hey welcome lovely friday, I am realy enjoying all day as special like friday. I like also your post here... Thanks..


r4 dsi