Feb 17, 2011

Friday I'm in Love



It's Friday, and I'm in luuurve.


1. Benjamin Law.  The first time I read anything from Benjamin Law was his review on different brands of toilet paper. It was the funniest thing I'd read in a Frankie magazine.  If you don't know who I'm talking about, go get a Frankie. He's also written a book - The Family Law. I'm putting this on my wishlist.

2.  Lovin' the human spirit. The Handmade Expo have got together with an idea to help flood victims that love to craft and have lost everything - the Re-Stash Craft Appeal.  Head to the Handmade Expo this Saturday 19th February with any crafty supplies you would like to donate, and it will be available to those that need it the following week at Mimmi's and Handmade Heaven.

3. These stickers could be used anywhere. On your sandwich. On the bird cage. On your forehead while you're on the phone. Lots of other crazy stickers in her shop too. Love.

4. Peanut butter. I could eat it from the jar. As that's not terribly lady-like, I'm going to try making these muesli bars.  Wonder if they'll fit in the jar...

5.  We saw Ball Park Music at the Hi Fi bar in West End last Monday. They rocked. Here's one of my favourites. Be warned - it does have some offensive language.


Happy Friday everyone.
Teneale x

2 comments:

littlechrissy said...

I like Benjamin Law's writing too, but seriously dude we get it, you're gay.

Unknown said...

Hahahahahahaha littlechrissy! Maybe he forgets sometimes and his writing reminds him of his sexual preference?

I love his reviews too.