This Friday I'm in love with a few things.
1. It was St Patrick's Day yesterday, and this little clip cheered me up. The Muppets version of Danny Boy.
2. Gone Dotti. Megan's store in Paddington, QLD will sadly be closing down next Thursday. But on a high note, you can visit her Etsy shop online and purchase her creative treasures, like these awesome eye chart brooches (pictured above). And you can still visit her shop on Latrobe St - go here for address and hours. But it's limited stock folks, and she'll only be open till next Thursday.
3. Peppermint Magazine. This gorgeous Brisbane mag, with it's focus on sustainable fashion and lifestyle, is no Women's Weekly. Plus Peppermint's editor Kelley Sheenan is in the running for WWF Earth Hour People's Choice Awards. Vote for her here.
4. Mixtape zine. I've collected a few of these, and was sad to hear they've stopped running now. Don't despair though, there's still a few copies left of this awesome little craft/lifestyle magazine here.
5. Plants for black thumbs that stay green. Score. And no prickles. Double score. Cacti handmade by Odds and Ends Handmade. Find them here.
What are you in love with today?