Apr 30, 2011

Let's Go Shopping

Fee Fi Foe



Get Ready Set Go



 Pursuing Eden


U Old Bag




Dime Store Vintage




Holy moly, it's been a whole week since my last post.


This week for Let's Go Shopping, I'm thinking I need a holiday. And I'd like to take this luggage with me.  Maybe Wills and Kate could take it too for their honeymoon. Yeah, maybe not.  But it would be fun to see them with it.


If you would like to join in the BrisStyle 'Let's Go Shopping' fun, click here and share your brilliant Etsy finds.


Teneale x

3 comments:

pannikin said...

Daw! I love the first one - so kickass! I've seen the floral one before - it's awesome! Hmm...maybe I can start selling painted suitcases...

Rie said...

I LOVE the green suitcase... but I wouldn't look that cool toting it around the airport!

Raine and Sage said...

Well at least it would be easy to recognise your suitcase on the luggage carousel. Create a bit of eye candy for weary travellers too! All very cool.