Jan 8, 2014

Happy new year!



Apologies for the huge delay in between posts. Last year was extraordinarily busy in our household. 

As some of you may know, we had our first baby last September.  Vincent is the best thing that has happened to us in a long time. And he is also quite a handful, so I haven't had time to sew (let alone dress myself before lunchtime) most days.



The photos in this post were taken by my cousin Angela. If you would like her to take photos for you too, please contact her via her Two Possums Photography Facebook page.



Hope you're having a great start to the new year, and I'll be back blogging away as soon as possible.

Teneale x

3 comments:

Betaught Driving School said...


Nice and creative writing. Thanks for share with. Keep writing like this.

thanks & regards

Graffiti - Enz

erectile dysfunction drug said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

erectile dysfunction drug said...

Can you tell us more about this? I'd want to find out more details.