Jul 15, 2012

BrisStyle indie Designer Market

Hey there! Oh golly, my last post was April. Sorry it's been so long, but I've been busy studying and stuff.

Yesterday I attended the BrisStyle indie Designer Markets at Hamilton. Not as a stallholder, more a shopper and helper for the BrisStyle stand and music roadie for my Dad and Aidan.

Here are some photos from the day.


 Beautiful St Augustine's Church - 
home to the BrisStyle markets.


 Yarn-bombed trees.


 BrisStyle indie Markets.


 Jetta's Nest make super duper cute 
kidswear for little monsters.


 Inside the hall was super busy.


 Dad and his yarn-bombed music stand.


 Dad rocking the markets with 'Crafty Lady'. 
He can play anywhere, contact music4you@live.com.au


My brother Aidan (left) and Dave adding a few tunes too. 
Loved their cover of Toxic by Britney Spears.


 My little score today from Bespoke, Little Deer Creations, 
Tree Tomato, SharlznDollz, and Green Me Up Granny.




I also bought this beautiful artwork for my parents by 
Chrissy Foreman Cranitch - 'Storms Bring Rainbows'.


Did you go? If you missed it, they'll be on again Friday 24th August in King George Square. Maybe I'll see you there. 


Teneale


No comments: