May 30, 2010

Shadows...



I haven't spotted a shadow for a while. Here's one I found earlier. Well, last week. 

I took this photo in Ngong Ping, near the Po Lin Monastery in Hong Kong. People put incense in these. It smells nice. If you want to see more of our trip feel free to flick through our Flickr site. It's slowly progressing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wickedchilddesigns/


Oh and go visit Hey Harriet's site. It's pretty ace. Tracey runs the whole shadow shot sunday discovery, and you can too.


www.heyharriet.blogspot.com


Teneale xo

2 comments:

jlshall said...

Nice capture! I love all those contrasting light and dark geometric patterns. Makes a really interesting shadow shot.

Happy shadow-hunting from Joysweb!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you!! It's a place I've always wanted to visit, but am terrified of flying. Gorgeous image.