Dec 30, 2010

Friday I'm in Love

Fridays are lovely.  Today is New Year's Eve, and I am spending it at home thinking about the year that has just passed, and what might eventuate next year. As most people probably do on New Year's Eve.


This year I have been very lucky to have been featured in two of my favourite magazines - Frankie and Peppermint magazine.  I still pinch myself whenever I see my products on their pages. It's all so very surreal.





 


I have also made lots of custom orders this year, and they were all very entertaining.  Here's a short selection of them:




Chuck Norris




Eric Northman, Damon Salvatore and Magnus Bane






Bernard Fanning




Bono



I have had an incredible year full of surprises, and cannot wait to see what 2011 has in store for us.

Happy New Year everyone. Stay safe, and enjoy it.


Teneale x

2 comments:

Raine and Sage said...

I love all your softies, but Bernard Fanning is fantastic! Congratulations on such a successful year, and wishing you all the best with your new productions in 2011. Sonia :)

Teneale said...

Aw, thanks! Yes Bernard was pretty popular - my sister even requested one for Xmas. You have an excellent 2011 too xox