Jan 3, 2011

Happy New Year




I found this on a friend's page today, and found it really inspiring so thought I'd share it with you.


Did you make new year's resolutions? Have you kept them?  I have tried hard not to break my resolutions many times. This year I am keen to go to university and try something different. And spend less time procrastinating over little things, and more time on holidays with my husband. And sew lots more crazy little dudes.  That's not too many resolutions, is it?


Hope you're having a great start to the new year, and have many nice surprises to keep you going.

Teneale x

3 comments:

shelleyberelli said...

What a lovely sentiment (or sentiments!) for the beginning of 2011. Good luck with your resolutions!x

littlechrissy said...

They're mighty fine resolutions for what is going to be a brilliant year.

Krystle Gardner said...

wow! That is amazing and so true i'm printing it to keep on my wall x Thanks for sharing T